Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YOU ARE THE ONE!


I guess I felt lonely and lost
Dreaming as most…
Insane like a few
Struggling like a Jew
Cold as Kilimanjaro dew
Fermenting like a wedding brew
Far a way as a sea-crew
But thank God- I’m in love
And my love is you!

Now that my love you’re away
I swim in your sweet memories everyday
Missing you than any word can say
And darling every night I pray
For our love neither to rock nor sway
I know there are forces ready to slay
Willing to celebrate as workers on May!
On you honey, my love I lay
Thank God I’ve known love
And my love is you!

Whenever I saw you unwell, I know exactly what I felt,
Whenever you were sad, I know exactly what I felt
Whenever I saw and touched your tears, I know exactly what I felt
Whenever I saw you smile and laugh, I know exactly what I felt,
When I touched and kissed you, I know how exactly what I felt
Thank God I FELT LOVE
And my love is you!
Copyright©2005 Meshack sewe


No comments:

WHO WOULD TELL?

Born deaf to pleading voices of reason… Virtues roasted in sooty smokes each season… Rusty pride and arrogance of d...