Thursday, February 4, 2010

IN GOD'S HANDS

If you try too hard
And your luck remains bad
Don't you ever feel sad
Or wonder like a bird
For  God's eyes are opened!

When future seems so bleak
 Your present radiating no luck
And your past thrived on the dark
Don't you get  mucky like a duck
For Gods light will shine!

When poverty strikes your door
And you sleep on a floor
Your  pan void of any flour
Don't you ever feel sour..
For God's hands provide!

When you feel roasted in pain
Your goals derailed as train
Conscience choked like Cain
.....Don't  think life is in vain!
For God's Mercy will rule!
Copyright © 2010 Meshack Sewe
(I have dedicated this poem to God's constant care and mercy upon us .....whatever tribulations we undergo...God is always there...watching over us...)






2 comments:

Mizzholborow said...

Thank you for your lovely comments, much appreciated :)
I love how heartfelt and personal your poetry is. You really shine through as a writer and it's refreshing to read something so uplifting.
Thanks for letting me find this blog, I'll be following!

katrin said...

poverty never struck my door
my future never bleak
my presence does radiate luck
why do i
still get in a muck?
thanks to tell me that
god's light will shine
even on a blessed life like mine

WHO WOULD TELL?

Born deaf to pleading voices of reason… Virtues roasted in sooty smokes each season… Rusty pride and arrogance of d...