Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY RED APPLE


Let not excess of it flow,
my red  apple...
For it might drown my soul
And bomb the twin towers of my mind..

Let not little of it trickle,
My red apple...
For it might starve my soul
And cripple the inner core of my heart...

Yes, Just let it be always..
As passion-filled as a young love..
Just let it be always...
As soothing as a summer breeze...
Just let it be always...
As pure as a winter snow....
Just let it last...and last...forever!
Copyright © 2010 Meshack Sewe




2 comments:

abortedpoet said...

lucky Cecynet.com, who indeed deserves this apple better than a naked soul? congrats you two!!

Unknown said...

Many thanks abortedpoet...lest my soul accuse me of publicly exposing it's nakedness, we've come to terms that it will remain AWOKEN rather than walk NAKED!HEHE..

WHO WOULD TELL?

Born deaf to pleading voices of reason… Virtues roasted in sooty smokes each season… Rusty pride and arrogance of d...